First batch of Pebble Time shipments rolling out May 27
Pebble has announced that the first shipments of Pebble Time will be heading out the door starting May 27, with all customers that have opted for the smartwatch set to receive tracking numbers by mid-June.
- Production is now in full swing since bringing the factory online at the beginning of May.
- With things moving along at this rate, we expect all Pebble Time Rewards to be manufactured by the end of the month.
- By the end of May, all backers can expect an invitation to finalize their selections in the Reward Portal so we can get your Pebble Time processed and shipped.
- Every backer with a Pebble Time included in their selected reward tier should receive a tracking number from us by mid-June.
- Shipments will continue on a rolling basis as watches land at distribution centers.
Pebble has also mentioned that it is putting the final touches on the Android and iOS app tailored for the device, which will be called Pebble Time Watch. The app allows you to customize your Pebble Time with custom watchfaces, apps, utilities and new Timeline-ready content, all through Pebble's appstore. Here's what you can look forward to: