Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale
First introduced in April 2012, the Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale is a connected scale that works over a home Wi-Fi network. Once setup, the Aria analyzes weight, body fat percentage, and BMI of users wearing a Fitbit tracker. Stats are automatically uploaded via Wi-Fi to Fitbit's servers, and the Fitbit Aria can keep track of up to 8 individual users.
Features of the Fitbit Aria:
- Scale measures weight, BMI, and body fat percentage
- Uses Wi-Fi to upload stats automatically to Fitbit.com
- Scale recognizes up to 8 users
- Set weight goals with daily calorie plan
- Log food and other workouts
- Chart your progress with free online graphs and tools
- Free iPhone and Android apps
The Aria helps users to track and maintain fitness goals by tracking progress and keeping you motivated. All of the data syncs back to your Fitbit dashboard so everything from your scale and tracker can be viewed all in one place. You'll get badges for achievements to help keep you motivated, and as you move toward your weight goal you can share updates with family and friends over social networks.
The Fitbit Aria is available in black or white, runs on four AA batteries, and works over your home Wi-Fi network. A companion app is available for iPhone and Android devices. The Aria retails for $129.