Fitbit has entered the Indian market, collaborating with Amazon India to sell its products exclusively via the retailer. Fitbit's entire catalog is available for order, including the recently-announced Surge HR and Charge.
Here's what's available from Amazon India:
- Fitbit Surge (Black) for ₹19,990 ($315)
- Fitbit Charge HR (Black, Plum) for ₹12,990 ($204)
- Fitbit Charge (Black, Blue) for ₹9,990 ($157)
- Fitbit Flex (Black, Navy Blue, Red, Slate) for ₹6,990 ($110)
- Fitbit One (Black, Burgundy) for ₹6,990 ($110)
- Fitbit Zip (Charcoal, Magenta) for ₹3,990 ($62)
- Fitbit Aria smart scale (Black, White) for ₹9,990 ($157)
Interested in knowing more about Fitbit before purchasing any of its activity trackers? Head here for all the information you need about the wearable manufacturer. Be sure to also check out our Surge review as well as the Charge review.