Misfit Flash fitness tracker offers new colors and lower price point
Misfit has announced a new line of wearables called Flash. These are a marked departure from their previous fitness monitors with plastic construction (though still waterproof), and boasting a bunch of new color options. The Misfit Flash trackers are coming soon to major retailers, and will cost $49.99 each, which are considerable savings compared to the $99.99 Misfit Shine.
Here's a full run-down of the Misfit Flash's features.
- Sporty design; comes in a variety of colors; ultra comfortable and waterproof to 30 meters
- Measures daily activity and sleep, and syncs with your smartphone to show steps, distance traveled, and calorie burn
- Halo of 12 LED lights show you how active you've been throughout the day; press the button on the face of Flash to see your progress towards your daily activity goal
- Tracks walking, running, swimming, cycling, soccer, tennis, basketball and more
- Never requires charging; replaceable battery lasts up to 6 months
- Wearable on your wrist, lapel, shirt, pants, pockets, or on a necklace (sold separately)
- Competitively priced at $49.99
You can get a closer look over at Misfit's online store. What do you guys think? Can the Misfit Flash compete against other affordable wearables?