Pebble 2.0 beta 11 now available for Android users
Android users are still hanging on, waiting impatiently for an official release. In the meantime the folks at Pebble have been hard at work fixing up the beta app, now with beta 11 ready to roll. Pebble says the "most annoying bugs" have been fixed and that it "improves stability considerably", but there is still a way to go before things get official.
- PebbleKit JS localStorage is now sandboxed for each app
- Many improvements to onboarding and FW installation
- Issues with sideloading apps in some circumstances have been fixed
- Some issues with loading JS configuration views after the app has been quit have been addressed
- MyPebble now loads faster
- Pairing a Pebble during onboarding may not succeed. If you run into problems, exit the Pebble app. Remove the pairing entry from Android BT settings & your Pebble. Then pair manually using BT settings.
If you're an Android user and registered developer at Pebble's site, you can download Beta 11 from the link below.
More info / download Beta 11 for Android