Pebble updates with better notifications, do not disturb and multiple alarms
Pebble has dropped a new firmware update that brings along some great new features. The latest version now sits at 1.14 and has in tow do not disturb, enhanced notification support, multiple alarms and more. All features that users have wanted for quite some time so it’s awesome to see that Pebble dropped them into this update.
New features include:
- Do Not Disturb. Block notifications for a set period of time (from Pebble: Settings » Notifications » Do Not Disturb).
- Alarms app update. Create multiple Alarms, toggle Alarms on/off, and edit existing Alarms.
- New “Snooze Alarm.” Customizable via the Pebble Alarms app.
- Improved Notification Control. Specify what notifications are displayed (Notifications On, Phone Calls Only, or Notifications Off). Notification settings are now accessible more quickly through a dedicated menu (Settings » Notifications).
- Improved iOS performance. Notifications are now sent more quickly from your iOS device to Pebble. After exiting Airplane Mode, Pebble will now search for connectable iOS devices immediately, instead of waiting one minute.
The update is available now – just fire up the Pebble app on your device and check for updates.