In the Forums
- Poll: what kind of navigation device do you use in the car? 23 replies | Last reply 1 year ago
- What's the best navigation device for a car? 24 replies | Last reply 2 years ago
- Google self driving car not near ready 4 replies | Last reply 2 years ago
- Best Navigation APPS for your drive? 6 replies | Last reply 2 years ago
- Are dedicated GPS Navigation Systems obsolete? 11 replies | Last reply 2 years ago
When it comes to stand alone satellite navigation units you can't go far wrong with TomTom and its latest in the Go line will make good use of your smartphone while you're on the move. The new Go 40, 50 and 60 all come with free, lifetime Traffic information which it gathers by using your...
TomTom has a new sport watch — the Runner Cardio GPS sport watch — and it's designed to keep an eye on your heartbeat. In fact, it does so in a way that's rather similar to the Samsung Gear 2 and Gear Fit, by using a bright green light Mio optical sensor that is able to track changes in the...